- Determination of zoning, OBC, municipal planning and public approval requirements
- Defining the client’s goals, expectations and values
- Outlining project requirements, budget and schedule
Design Development Phase:
- Refinement of spatial relationships, site implementation and aesthetic direction
- Production of architectural design drawings and 3D images/models
- Selection of materials and building systems
Construction Documents Phase:
- Preparation of construction drawings and specifications
- Consultant co-ordination as needed
- Attainment of necessary permits and approvals
Contract and Construction Administration:
- Recommendation of contractors and management of tendering process
- Site inspections, construction review and contract administration
- Review and certification of contractor’s requests for payment
Cspace Architecture is a full-service architectural studio based in the Toronto/GTA area.
We are experienced in many facets of commercial, residential and industrial architecture, landscape and interior design, project management and construction administration.
The architecture of Continuous Space seeks to integrate the given elements of a site with the functional, programmatic and budgetary requirements of the client --ultimately providing a unique relationship of space, light, cadence, contextual and ecological sensitivity that enhances daily life experience.
Cspace Architecture Inc.
B5-8841 George Bolton Parkway
Canada, L7E 2X8
Phone: +1 647 588 1784
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org